Day 5: The Exhibitions
There are many aspects of London Fashion Week that makes the whole event so colourful – the shows, the street style, the celebrities… but many seem to forget about the treasure hidden in Somerset House.
In some sense it’s perfect that I’m ending this season’s blogging with this post because the amount of talent in this exhibition should not go un-missed.
Today I made it my mission to go through all the rooms and bring you close-ups of the gems. Here is my edit of most inspiring pieces:
• Beautiful low-slung backpack by J. JS Lee
• Wedge-stilettos by David Koma
• Velvet Dream by Michael Van Der Ham
• Finger puppet gloves by Yang Du
• Classic trench coat revamped by Christopher Raeburn
• Simply amazing by Mary Katrantzou
• Tights Embellished by Bebaroque