Sportswear is much more accepted outside the preserve of grassy surfaces and sweating these days, but keep a lid on your old Kappa – this trend should stay permanently premium.
HOW TO WEAR IT
- We’re seeing sports luxe in winter as an early Christmas present. As shirts and tees relinquish trend territory to outerwear, we’re happily writing wardrobe wishlists full of technical fabrics and fits that could keep us cosy on Everest. Think touchline Arsene Wenger without the absurd shape and chronic decline in form…!
- Unwrap yourself to reveal high contrast tops – chevron and striping are must-have details amongst our current collections (and now our wardrobes).
- Classic dark jeans make for a reliable outfit foundation, but a pair of elevated trackies will show you really know the score.
- Complete the look by adding the staple with the most staying power; box-fresh sneaks. Keep them clean and they’ll add an awesome sports-inspired pop to almost any outfit you put together.
- Key piece: the puffa jacket is an uber adaptable addition that works well in casual combinations up and down the sliding scale of sports luxe commitment.
So that was your two minute guide to wintering in sports luxe… Will you be adding this to your trend repertoire? Perhaps you already religiously abide by some of these points (fresh new sneaks??), tweet us @nextofficial!